2023 Rocky Mountain ATV Jamboree
Registration will close at 5:00 p.m. on September 1st, make sure you register before then.
Listed below are a few details for you to keep in mind.
• Registration window: April 1-September 1
• Registration cost: $120.00 per rider
• Early bird packet pick up is Sunday, September 17th from 3:00 -7:00 p.m. at the Richfield City Park
• An early bird ride will be offered on Saturday, September 16th at 10:00 a.m.
• Registration includes 5 days of guided rides, 1 T-shirt per registered rider, 1 swag bag per registered rider, 4 days of continental breakfasts, tickets to the closing banquet dinner, eligibility for prize raffles each morning, and… Entry into the raffle for UTV!!!
• New as of 2023 every OHV rider is required to take an education course regardless of age.
We have made updates to your registration process. Under the Manage My Registration button riders will have the ability to change rides as needed, if the rides are available. Please ensure you and your party have registered for the rides you want as soon as possible! Riders will not be able to jump onto rides they have not registered for this year. Unregistered riders will not be permitted on any rides. This allows you to keep checking back and find the ride you want as it becomes available.
All the events will be held at the Richfield City Park, located at 300 N Main. Please dress appropriately as the weather has a mind of its own during this time of year! We are excited to see you and your family again at the 2023 Rocky Mountain ATV Jamboree!
For questions contact Amy Myers at 435-893-0457