Williams to Grand Canyon UTV Experience
Williams to Grand Canyon Experience – Itinerary
See website for more information
- 6:00pm-7:00pm: Registration at Wild West Junction.
- 7:00pm: Meet and Greet event at Wild West Junction.
- 7:00am-8am: Registration at Wild West Junction.
- 7:00am: Breakfast at Wild West Junction.
- 8:00am: Drivers Meeting.
- 8:15am: Staging for the ride.
- 8:30am: Depart for Grand Canyon (80 miles ride).
- 7:00pm: Dinner at Red Feather Lodge.
- 8:00am: Breakfast at Red Feather Lodge.
- 8:45am: Staging for the return ride.
- 9:00am: Return ride to Williams (80 miles ride).
The ride will depart from Williams, Arizona, at 8:30am on Saturday morning.
Accommodation will be at the Red Feather Lodge in Tusayan, Arizona.
Dinner will be provided on Saturday night, as well as breakfast the next morning.
The ride to the Grand Canyon and back is around 80 miles each way.
The return journey will be a loop, not the same way as the outbound journey.
Please ensure to pack your own lunch and drinks for the ride.
Fuel up your vehicle before both the outbound and return journeys.
Explore the charming town of Williams and enjoy a meet and greet event.
Embark on an 80-mile ride to the Grand Canyon, experiencing stunning landscapes and viewpoints.
Stay at the Red Feather Lodge in Tusayan, Arizona.
Have meals provided for you, allowing you to focus on the adventure.
Enjoy the camaraderie of fellow enthusiasts and share in the thrill of the journey.
Make sure to participate in registration, enjoy the provided meals, and follow the schedule closely to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience. Create lasting memories as you explore the incredible route from Williams to the Grand Canyon and back!